Tuesday, May 4, 2010

wow.





Today has been a fantastic day. you know, those days that just happen when everything falls into place. I don't want this day to end!! but i guess you wouldn't appreciate the good days if you never had bad ones.
It all started with a morning that breezed. I got photos done for The Lost Laundry store within an hour and a half!! I photographed 14 items in total which would usual take me 2-2.5 hours. After my roll of a morning the lens for my DSLR (which I've had for months now) arrived and clicked perfectly into my camera. It's a canon EFS lens which i scored off eBay (where else) for a very reasonably price!!
Jodie, my housemate, and i then decided to have a coffee and some grub at The Depot where i work. We leisurely sat and laughed and sipped coffee with our friend Clint who is currently in the process of moving to Bondi from Bowral (my home town). It's gonna be so much fun to have him close by!!
The day progressed to a successful shopping trip to Bondi Junction where i managed to score some great stuff! A CF, SF card for my camera, a brilliant new giveaway for all my lovely facebook followers (this will be photographed and posted on facebook tomorrow so stay tuned) and a whole lot of thread to alter and upgrade some of my brill new stock. Oh and Jodie and myself managed to squeeze in the grocery shopping!
With my camera set up and the sun suggesting a stunning sunset i ventured down to the beach and spent almost and hour photographing random things (see photo above^^). It was so beautiful to sit and watch the sunset on a crisp autumn afternoon. I hope there are at least a few more days to be spent like this before winter really sets in!!..
anyway here are a couple piccies of the new range! hope you love it as much as i do :)...


till next amigos!

-Pernilla xo





No comments:

Post a Comment