Wednesday, May 5, 2010

i heart my new camera.

tick tick tick tick. thats the continuous noise that resonates within my head when i know i have 1000 things that i need to get done. today the ticking never stopped and i still hear it faintly in the back of my brain! the list is hardly shorter despite running around trying to reduce it!

i was up early in an endeavour to start sewing. i got through a couple of items before all my flatmates had awoken and brought our place back to life. i also photographed my new Lost Laundry giveaway and posted it on facebook. it's BRILLIANT! you really must enter. i want to keep it all to myself! what you will be possibly winning is a brand new nude angora beret and scarf from Forever New plus a brand new O.P.I nail polish in "coney island cotton candy" all at the RRP of $75! .. the picture better describes it :) so to enter just go to the facebook page and follow the instructions!



Anyway after i tried to get a few things done i went to see Marky Mark (of macdaddy) for the approval of the web page he has designed for me (those of you who have recently recieved one of The Lost Laundry's items will have recieved a business card with my web address on there) which is very nearly up and running.. the address is www.thelostlaundry.com.au and my site should be ready for your eyes in the next few days! ill be sure to let everyonoe know as soon as it is :)

other than working today i have been running around with my camera taking pictures of eveything! even stupid boring things.. here are a few silly examples...



some bondi flora.


our housemate fishbowl


the blouses still to be photographed for the MAY collection




Bondi Sunset (from yesterday)

anyway i desperately need to clean my room! (i know i know i wont do it) but i'm gonna at least try. so i'm gonna love you and leave you. Have a lovely snuggly evening at this turn of the seasons!!

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment