Thursday, June 3, 2010

rainy winter days.

i LOVE the rain. it's the only weather that can give me goosebumps (and not just because it's cold). There is something about the rain that says STOP! take a few deep breaths and re centre yourself. I have done nothing but think and plan and ponder about the future of The Lost Laundry over the last few days and MAN am i excited :D

My short term goals include:
-Reaching 5,000 facebook fans in the next two months.
-Finding the perfect recycled brown paper bag for postage.
-Creating my best giveaway ever!
-Ordering some seriously needed (and wanted) softboxes.
-Paying off my credit card so i can focus more money into The Lost Laundry (naughty i know).
-Making my fans super happy with their products
and
-Filling my store with velvet. velvet velVET VELVET!!!!!

My long term goals include:
-Renting an apartment big enough for all my stock AND me.
-Hopefully getting a spread in magazine.
-To become known internationally
-One day open a STORE, yes my very own store.

I'm so happy and excited because little things are gradually falling into place and man do i LOVE what i do :D

I have spent a busy day shooting the beginning of the new range for JUNE. Here is a sneaky peek of whats soon to be instore! hope you love it as much as i do :)





1 comment: